Experienced Guide Kruger National Park
The Other Animals Safaris has a vacancy for an enthusiastic guide to join their safari team, based in Hoedspruit! Guides need to absolutely love guiding, specifically in The Kruger Park and in the smaller private reserves.
Please note: This is NOT a lodge position.
The successful applicant will be doing full-day drives as well as overnight safaris in the Kruger National Park as well as morning and afternoon drives on a private concession, close to Hoedspruit.
Duties include, but are not limited to: hosting guests, conducting guided game drives, doing guided tours and transfers in the area and doing transfers to and from the Greater Kruger Lodge area.
There will be a 3-month probation period.
- Based in Hoedspruit or be prepared to relocate (accommodation can be provided)
- Valid Public Drivers License (PDP)
- Valid & Current First Aid Certificate
- DEAT registered
- Minimum FGASA level 1
- Minimum of 3 years guiding experience
- Valid security clearance for private reserves (polygraph test results)
- Own reliable transport
- Friendly, warm and enthusiastic personality – you must love people, not just wildlife!
- market based, slightly negotiable depending on level of experience
- Performance bonus every 6 - 12 months (based on the outcome of your performance review, financial status of the company and reviews from guests)
- SATIB Professional Guide Insurance package
Closing date for applications: 25 September 2023
Start date: 1 November 2023 / Sooner - ASAP
If you qualify and would like to apply please send an introduction letter together with your CV to email@example.com
Only applications received via email will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not received a reply within a week, please consider your application as unsuccessful.