For peace of mind, entrust your Southern Africa travels to the expert hands of a SATSA Member!
The Mark Of Quality Tourism In Southern Africa
For over 53 years, SATSA has been the trusted mark of credibility, quality, and commitment to service excellence.
We provide consumers with advice and credible references to assist them in making informed decisions in their selection of tourism suppliers.
SATSA members adhere to a strict Code of Conduct, guaranteeing high standards of service, good quality, trustworthiness, and recourse for the consumer.
Members undergo a stringent application process and are required to submit documentation about their business annually so that the association can verify that they are indeed running a healthy business that can be recommended to consumers.
All members are also bonded with third-party indemnity, ensuring financially sound relationships when using them as suppliers.
Be assured that all SATSA Members:
- Have Integrity: Adhere to a strict Code of Conduct
- Are Legitimate: Company registration is checked annually
- Are Financially Stable: Solvency checked annually
- Are Legally Compliant: as per regulations governing the tourism industry
- Are Insured: Appropriate insurance cover with minimum indemnity limits
- Are Bonded*: Your pre-tour deposits are guaranteed (subject to fund-specific Terms & Conditions, please refer to SATSA's Bonding)