Deepen your knowledge of South Africa by joining a passionate, informed, and credible network of inbound tourism experts, suppliers and DMCs. It's an engaging space - and a vital resource for those who love South Africa as much as we do.
Join today and get to grips with what is happening in South Africa today. Stay up to date with regulations, products, and breaking news – delivering the best experience for your partners and clients.
Open to the International Tourism Trade, SATSA connects agents, operators and DMCs around the world with the very best of South Africa’s tourism industry.
International Associate Benefits
Tap into the knowledge, research and resources of South Africa's official inbound tourism association. With correct, up-to-date information at your fingertips, you will be able to make informed recommendations; design unforgettable packages and itineraries; and keep your pulse on the South African travel and tourism sector.
Join a network of exceptional DMCs, agents and operators working in Southern Africa. Associates can engage and network with a large, accredited database of suppliers. All Associates will be profiled through individual SATSA mini websites.
Enjoy easy access to all SATSA members, product contacts as well as buyers and sellers with tourism interests in South Africa. All contact details are kept up to date, and SATSA is happy to facilitate introductions wherever possible.
Participate in a range of events, including webinars, roadshows, virtual fam trips, product training, chapter meetings and the annual SATSA conference. As an Associate, you will have full access to all virtual and physical events.
Industry Support & Best Practice
Sign up and enjoy immediate access to:
- Regular newsletters with industry updates SATSA App
- Real-time security, safety and health updates
- Crisis management - fast, on-the-ground help for clients in need SATSA toolkits and training
- Industry Protocols and Standards Research and surveys
- Regulation, fees and requirement updates
Requirements to join SATSA
- Proof of Company Registration and tourism focus.
- Annual fee of $499. Membership runs from 1 January to 31 December each year. Pro-rata invoices will be generated for those joining during the year.
SATSA COO, Hannelie du Toit